Words used with a capital letter have the meaning given to them in the regulations of this Website.
Personal data collected by the Administrator of the Website are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: RODO.
The Administrator of the Website makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to him and concerning the Website Users. The Administrator shall exercise due diligence in selecting and applying appropriate technical measures, including those of a programming and organizational nature, to ensure the protection of the processed data, in particular securing the data against their access to unauthorized persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable laws.
The addressee of the opportunity to use the Services available on the website is not children under 16 years of age. The data controller does not provide for the targeted collection of data on children under 16 years of age.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is:
AEDMAX.PL sp. z o.o.
Emaliowa street 28E
Regarding your personal data you can contact the Personal Data Administrator by:
e-mail: email@example.com ,
snail mail: 28E Emaliowa St., 02-295 Warsaw,
contact using the data available in the Service.
by phone: +48 604 887 112.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The Administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- to take action prior to the conclusion of a contract at your request (e.g., setting up an Account), i.e., the data provided in the registration form on the Website, i.e., email address and password established, gender; in order to provide Services that require the establishment of an Account, we process your data provided in the Account, including data on completed services and paid services;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the establishment of an Account, i.e. browsing the Website, content search engine or Services, we process personal data regarding your activity on the Website, i.e. data regarding the content or Services you browse, data regarding your device session, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the contract of sale of the Goods (e.g., delivery of the ordered Goods), we process personal data provided by you when you purchase the Goods, such as your name, e-mail address, address data, payment data, and if you make a purchase through an Account, additionally the password established;
- performance of the Agreement for the provision of Services and use of functionalities both requiring and not requiring the establishment of an Account, i.e. viewing content, history of the Account and/or ordered Services, concluding an agreement for the provision of Services with other Users, we process personal data provided by you in the Account and within the forms, as well as data concerning your activity on the Website, i.e. data concerning the Services you have viewed, as well as session data, your device and operating system, browser, location and unique ID. The provision of certain data is a condition for the use of particular Services and functionality of the Account (mandatory data). Our system automatically marks obligatory data.
- The consequence of failing to provide this data is that we are unable to provide certain Services and functionality of the Account. Apart from the data marked as obligatory, providing other personal data is voluntary.
for the purpose of statistics on the use of particular functionalities available on the Website, to facilitate the use of the Website and to ensure the IT security of the Website, we process personal data concerning your activity on the Website and the amount of time spent on each subpage on the Website, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data concerning your Internet browser and operating system;
- for the purpose of establishing, investigating, and defending against claims in legal proceedings and other enforcement agencies, we may process your personal data provided in forms and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which arises from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- for the purpose of handling complaints, complaints and requests, and responding to Users' inquiries, we process the personal data you provide in complaints and requests, or in order to respond to inquiries contained in other forms, as well as data relating to the Services provided by us that are the cause of the complaint, complaint or request, and data contained in documents attached to complaints, complaints and requests;
- for market research and opinion research by us or our partners, i.e. information about the Services, your data provided when using the Services, your e-mail address. The data collected for market and opinion research is not used by us for advertising purposes. Exact instructions are given in the information about the respective survey or in the place where you enter your data;
- for marketing our Services and the services of our partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process data about your activity on the Website including activity that is recorded and stored via cookies, in particular activity history, services ordered, search history, clicks on the Website, , history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use your activity data to reach you with our marketing communications outside the Website and we use third-party providers for this purpose. These services involve displaying our messages on websites other than the Website. Please see the Cookie records for details.
- As long as you have given your consent(newsletter signup), the email address you provide will be used for marketing purposes of aedmax24.co.uk's own products. Consent can be revoked at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , subject of the message: Unsubscribe from newsletter.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNED
The controller processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact data;
- data concerning the Services ordered;
- data regarding activity on the Website;
- data regarding complaints of complaints and requests;
- data on marketing services.
VOLUNTARINESS OF PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
Your provision of the required personal data is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the Personal Data Administrator through the Website.
TIME OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of services, marketing activities and other services performed for the User. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject requests deletion or withdraws the consent given;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- after being informed that the stored data is outdated or inaccurate.
Some data in the following areas: e-mail address, first and last name, may be retained for a further 3 years for evidential purposes, processing of complaints, claims and claims related to services provided by the Website - this data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data on orders for paid services, contests and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 6 years from the date of delivery of the order.
We store data on non-logged-in Users for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on the devices or until they are deleted on the User's device by the User.
Your personal data regarding your preferences, behaviors and choice of marketing content may be used as a basis for automated decisions to determine the sales opportunities of the Website.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We provide your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, e.g. the prosecutor's office, the Police, PUODO, the President of the OCCP, if they ask us to do so,
- service providers that we use in the operation of the Website, e.g. for order processing. Depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities either act on our behalf or independently determine the purposes and methods of processing, a list of suppliers can be found on the website of our Website under the link: LIST OF SUPPLIERS
- The use of the website requires the processing of the customer's personal data in the scope of : name, telephone number, e-mail, residential address, etc. The data will be processed by AEDMAX.PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 28 E Emaliowa St., 02-295 Warsaw, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Economic Department of the National Court Register, under KRS No.: 0000723876, NIP: 5223118942, REGON: 369793658, share capital 5000,00 PLN, to the extent necessary to conclude and perform the contract . Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Gdansk, 4 Norwida Street, postal code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278. to the extent necessary to process payment for the order. The customer has the right to access the content of his/her data and to correct it. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the service.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request rectification of your personal data;
- request the erasure of your personal data;
- request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- to object to the processing of your personal data;
- request for portability of personal data.
The personal data controller shall, without undue delay - and in any case within one month of receipt of the request - provide you with information on the actions taken with regard to your request. If necessary, the one-month period may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Data Controller will inform you of such extension within one month of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
THE RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 15 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller information on whether your personal data is being processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data you have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the intended period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining that period, your rights under the RODO and your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the source of such data, automated decision-making, including profiling, and the safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you wish to request access to your personal data, submit your request to: email@example.com.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 16 OF THE GDPR)
If your personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to request that the Administrator promptly rectify your personal data.
You also have the right to request that the Administrator complete your personal data.
If you wish to request rectification of your personal data or completion of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have registered on the Website your personal data can be corrected and supplemented by yourself after logging on to the Website.
THE RIGHT TO DELETE PERSONAL DATA, THE SO-CALLED. "RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN" (ART. 17 GDPR)
You have the right to request the Data Controller to erase your personal data when:
- your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You have withdrawn specific consent, to the extent that your personal data was processed based on your consent;
- your personal data was processed unlawfully;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing of your personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Controller or a third party.
Despite your request for erasure, the Personal Data Controller may continue to process your data for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending claims of which you will be informed.
If you wish to request deletion of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
THE RIGHT TO REQUEST RESTRICTION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 18 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data - the Personal Data Controller will restrict the processing of your personal data for a period of time that allows you to verify the accuracy of the data;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting your personal data, you request that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but it is needed to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have objected to the processing of your personal data - until it is determined whether the legitimate interests on the part of the Personal Data Controller override the grounds stated in your objection.
If you wish to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 21 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
- processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or processing necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Controller or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com .
THE RIGHT TO REQUEST THE PORTABILITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (GDPR ARTICLE 20)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send it to another controller.
You may also request that it is the Personal Data Controller who will send your personal data directly to another controller (if technically possible).
If you wish to request the transfer of your personal data, submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
You may withdraw the consent you have given for the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to process personal data does not affect the lawfulness of processing performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com or use the relevant functionalities on the Website.
COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged violation was committed.
In Poland, the supervisory authority under the GDPR is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
When you browse the websites of the Website, "cookies", hereinafter referred to as "Cookies", are used, i.e. small text information that is stored on your terminal device in connection with the use of the Website. Their use is aimed at proper operation of the Website's websites.
These cookies allow to identify the software used by you and adapt the Website individually to your needs.
Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time they are stored on your device and the assigned value.
The "cookies" we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter your devices through cookies.
TYPES OF "COOKIES" FILES
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the session of a given browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow us to collect any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the device does not delete them from your device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from your device.
We also use third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- collect opinions about the store and products by Trusted Shops GmbH, based in Cologne, Germany
is available at the following links: http://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/, http://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/;
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about how you navigate the web or when you use the website may be stored.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can use the tool provided at the link https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Through your browser settings or through the configuration of the service, you can independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions under which Cookies are stored and accessed by your device. You can change these settings so as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform about their placement on your device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using Cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).